Valve hat seinem Steam Controller nun ein frisches Update spendiert, welches diverse neue Features mit sich bringt. So könnt ihr fortan eure Tasten mit speziellen Aktionen belegen und Screenshots aufnehmen.
Die Änderungen im Überblick:
- Added user definable action sets for legacy games.
- Users can now add additional action sets with their own sets of bindings. Action sets can be added/deleted/named as appropriate and selected via a binding. Note that unlike mode-shifts, action sets completely replace all currently active bindings, and can have their own mode shifts and so forth.
- Added New Controller Action binding types which will expand in the future with bindings that are not specific to the game, but rather higher level, as noted below.
- Added Change Action Set Binding – sets the action set to the next or a specified action set when used.
- Added Show Keyboard Binding – shows the on-screen keyboard
- Added Take Screenshot Binding – takes a screenshot
- Removed hard coded desktop keyboard shortcut (stick click) and replaced it with controller action binding in the default desktop configuration.
- Fixed some cases of non-steam games not applying controller settings. Ensure that “Allow Launchers” option is off for this to take effect.
- Fixed controllers not turning off on Suspend power mode in Desktop mode which could cause zombie controllers to be seen over wireless
- Fixed Horizontal Invert setting not working on Mouse Joystick