Die Early-Access-Version von RollerCoaster Tycoon World hat nun ihr bisher drittes Update spendiert bekommen. Laut den Entwicklern soll das Physik-System grundlegend überarbeitet worden sein. Zudem soll an der KI geschraubt worden sein und auch die Animationen wurden einem Facelift unterzogen.
NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT
- Coasters: Added an RGB color chooser for tracks! *NOTE – this feature is still in Alpha and will be expanded and improved upon in the future.
- Coasters: Grease your tracks option added to the coaster tool! Want to keep your coaster physics similar to what they were prior to this update? Simply check off the “Grease your Tracks” option in the coaster builder.
- Content: Added spotlights to your Décor scenery. Cool new ways to light up your park and rides at night!
- Content: Added new Western Gold Mine scenery to Centerpieces. This new scenery item is a beautiful big centerpiece that has mineshafts and tunnels through which you can run your coasters and paths!
- Graphics: Added real-time reflections to water. The water now accurately and beautifully reflects the environment and objects around it.
- UGC: Added a button/ranking system to In-Game Hubs. Players can now vote on their favorite UGC items via the in-game hubs. Those rankings will now be displayed in both the Steam Workshop and In-Game.