Entwickler Naughty Dog hat einen neuen Patch für Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End veröffentlicht. Mit seiner Größe von 388 MB bringt die Version 1.20 neben einigen Änderungen am Balanching auch neue Inhalte mit sich. So haben Spieler nun die Möglichkeit den Survival-Modus auf dem Schwierigkeitsgrad „Hardcore“ zu spielen – und somit nur ein einziges Leben, um die 50 Wellen zu überleben. Außerdem gibt eine neue Saison für Ranglistenspiele und eine Rückkehr des Classic Modes in die Beta Test Playlist.
Hier findet Ihr alle Patchnotes zu Version 1.20:
Survival: Hardcore Mode Introduced
Take on a new challenge in Survival’s Hardcore Mode, available now. This intense new difficulty tier introduces higher stakes, giving players only one chance to make it through all 50 waves. That’s right, if your team is defeated, you’re back to square one. Hardcore Mode is not for the faint of heart – it’ll take skill, close teamwork, and careful strategy.
- Arsenal price ramp based on difficulty: Easy costs will be multiplied by .75, Normal costs will be multiplied by x1, Hard costs will be multiplied by x1.25, and Crushing costs will be multiplied by x1.5
- All bosses now avoid Indra’s Eternity and El Dorado player mysticals
- Brute enemies stagger less often from headshots
- Increased grenade, mine and C4 arsenal cost
- C4 is now earned at the same rate as Grenades and Mines
- Increased the cost of Indra’s Eternity
- Decreased Sprit of the Djinn and Path of Indra price ramp when purchased from the arsenal
- Double ammo for Barok, Harbinger and Desert 5 when purchased from the arsenal
- Reduced ammo for Stoner from 150 to 100 when purchased from the arsenal
- Reduced costs of all Heavy Weapons in the arsenal
- Increased duration of Sprit of the Djinn from 20 seconds to 30 seconds
- Increased base run speed of Sprit of the Djinn
- Path of Indra now revives downed teammates
New Ranked Season
For the competitive crowd, the next Ranked season has begun, introducing new rewards and improvements to progression. This season, you’ll have a chance to earn a new set of Ranked weapon skins to complement the Ranked Trucker Hats, Shades, and Bandanas offered in prior seasons. What’s more, this season, we’re awarding a special Ranked Huzzah taunt for those that reach Gold rank or higher. Alongside new rewards, we are also improving the Qualifier and Master Rank systems – Qualifiers will focus on points earned, rather than matches won and Master Rank will now have points earned based off an average of matches (Master Rank will give a match rating averaging your 20 previous Ranked matches). This way, your progress is based entirely on your own performance.
New Qualifier System
- Qualifiers are now based on points earned rather than matches won. This allows your personal performance to impact your advancement to a much larger degree.
- To pass from Gold I to Platinum III, for example, you need to earn at least 35 points over the course of 5 matches.
- Points earned are still based on your grade for that match, with an S grade on a win awarding the maximum of 40 points.
- Overachieving on points required will gives you bonus points upon advancing to the next rank (to a maximum of 50 points).
- Failing a qualifier series with negative points will penalize you by that many points.
Master Rank System Update
- We have revamped the way points are handled in Master Rank. Instead of being a grind for points, the system focuses on your average performance.
- Players will enter into Master Rank with a 200 match rating average.
- At the end of a match, you will receive a Match Rating and this will be factored into your “20 game average”. This average represents your Master Rank points.
- The maximum possible Match Rating is 1000, and the lowest is -1000. Get better scores, higher kills, revives and assists, while minimizing deaths to maximize your Match Rating.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End erschien am 10. Mai 2016 exklusiv für PlayStation 4. Einen umfangreichen Eindruck der Kampagne liefert unser ausführlicher Test zu Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.